Saturday 9 April 2011

Prop List

This is a baseball cap, I am going to use one of these in my music video. I am using these as they are popular in Hip Hop music videos, with many artists using them to represent where they are from. Giggs also wears a Baseball cap in most of his videos, and therefore I will be getting Nadir to wear one in mine.






These are Beats By Dre headphones they are supported by many artists, and hopefully I will be purchasing a pair before I shot the video to give to Nadir to use in it. However, if I haven't, I will be giving him my Sony pair. These headphones are also an example of product placement.





This is a Bandana, these are very popular with followers of Grime music, and Hip Hop in general. Artists use these to represent where they are from. I will be buying one of these to give to Nadir to use in the video. They are cost effective, and look good, and the audience can relate to them.
This is an example of a Placard, I used this was used to break up the constant use of lip syncing and also engaged the audience to what is going on. The placards allow for less lip syncing, and make editing easier, as well was being very visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment